Thursday 20 July 2017

New Planning

Well, I am back with an update to my planning.  I still use my everyday carry from my previous post, but I noticed that my day to day planning was not going well.  I could keep track of appointments but, suffering with anxiety and depression as I do, I was forgetting some of the smaller every day things.

This is where my Big Ideas planner is coming in.  I bought it ages ago and believed it was undated and so lost about 12 months of use but, I have ordered a 12 month extension pack (undated), some plastic pages and a home planner extension pack.


I love the thickness of the paper.  It is very good quality and due to the number of stickers that are available from Big Ideas and smaller companies such as candycrystal (whose stickers I adore), you can adapt and decorate to make it your own.

Firstly, here are the stickers and blank pages;


This is where the month starts and is where any important dates are written down before the actual planning begins.


Here is where the complete month is laid out in front of you.  I haven't shown the filled in page due to personal details , but it is lovely to write on and personalise with stickers such as the ones in the photograph below.

And here is what one of the week pages looks like blank



This is how one week turned out.  Again, this picture was taken before I filled in any personal information but it shows what I mean about personalising.


I have a feeling that I am going to do a lot of changing around in how I plan and decorate, depending on my mood, what is happening in the week and the time of year, but this is the basic layout for my planning this week.

I hope you enjoyed this quick preview, I will be back again soon with further journaling times.



No comments:

Post a Comment